REAL ESTATE LITIGATION CASES WE HANDLE
At the Azadegan Law Group, we have a deep understanding of real estate law. Our attorneys have extensive experience in protecting clients’ interests in the areas of real estate partnership disputes and secured real estate disputes, including:
- Breach of contract: We can resolve all types of contract breaches for real estate transactions, which can include purchase and sale agreements, leases, and more.
- Specific performance actions: If you have a dispute or breach in the terms of a sales agreement, specific performance actions can help you seek a remedy outside of the typical monetary damages.
- Neighbors disputes: Disputes with your neighbors can range from boundary disputes to noise level and issues with livestock in one's backyard. We have experience litigating a broad range of disputes between neighbors.
- Easement disputes: If you are facing easement disputes involving the access and use of a property, whether involves zoning, interference, or trespassing, our team can help resolve the issue efficiently and effectively.
- Adverse possession: When an individual occupies a property that is neglected, he/she may acquire the rights to that property. Such disputes can be complex if you are attempting to reclaim the rights to your property.
- Boundary disputes: If neighbors are unable to resolve boundary disputes peacefully, litigation may be necessary in order to reach a resolution on the boundaries of a property.
- Construction disputes: We can represent construction litigation claims involving negligence, defective products, defective workmanship, delayed payment, and more. Such claims can be highly complex and require the skill of an experienced attorney.
- Quiet title: If you need assistance with a quiet title action for a property, our firm can assist with helping you pursue ownership over that property.
- Secured transaction: We can represent clients who are involved in issues involving secured transactions or deed disputes.
- Purchase and sale agreements: If you are involved in disputes concerning purchase and sale agreements such as specific performance, parties backing out, etc., we can advocate for your interests.
- Anti-deficiency and one-action law: Cases involving one action rules can be complex and difficult to pursue for lenders. We are equipped to represent these actions and protect your interests.
- Loan service and foreclosure issues: Whether you are facing disputes over title matters, a mortgage, or foreclosure litigation, our team has the experience you need.
- Claims by or against title insurance and escrow companies: If you need to resolve a title insurance claim for property disputes, real estate defects, or other issue, our law firm is ready to assist.
- Nondisclosure and compensation claims: Nondisclosure claims can arise for a variety of issues, such as fraud, undisclosed defects, active concealment, and more.
To learn more about our real estate litigation represent, contact our Los Angeles litigators today for a consultation. Your first initial consultation is complimentary.